New Exciting Team Building Activities
We are excited to announce that we are releasing some new exciting programs in September and October 2019. We have 5 new indoor team building activities and 2 new outdoor team building events. Each program uses our interactive app
- Level Up – An interactive indoor program that requires teams to use strategy to score as many points as possible. With each round teams are presented with a mixture of tasks and they can choose either easy, medium or hard. The harder it is the higher the score. As the game progresses, teams move up levels where the points are worth more. This is a faced paced challenge that is perfect for team building, a conference icebreaker, energiser or fun team social event.
- Escape – We all know escape rooms but we bring ours to your office or conference room. Using our interactive app teams will have 1 hour to escape a room or risk being framed for a crime you did not commit. Problem-solving and teamwork are required if you are going to succeed.
- Spy School – Secret messages, cryptic codes and covert missions are all features of our exciting spy school challenge. Your Mission: Find Out Who Killed Agent Kelly? Armed with our secret spy school app, teams will hunt around the city or your conference area to collect the clues and evidence needed to solve this case.
- Around The World – We have created an indoor version of The Amazing Race. Utilising our app teams will virtually race around the world in this fun interactive team event. Each country they visit within the app will detail a team task that they must complete before moving on. Which team will complete their race around the world first?
- Trading Table – It’s time to polish up those trading skills and sharpen your negotiation tactics as you take on our Trading Table challenge. This fast-paced activity is all about the buy buy buy and sell sell sell of the trading world; focusing on strategy, sales, competition and most importantly collaboration! Will your team risk the fluctuating trading board and purchase items at the lowest price or play it safe and make smaller profit margins? It’s all about strategy in this testing trading activity.
- The Pitch – A highly engaging and interactive game designed to test participants entrepreneurial skills and business acumen. In this creative and challenging game, teams will be required to create, market and pitch a product good enough to prove they have the business acumen and entrepreneurial skills it takes to be on the winning team.
- Street Olympics – This is a new scavenger hunt type activity we have created that has more of a sporting theme. Teams will race around the city or your preferred location and they will be required to complete a series of sport and fitness based tasks. Some spots might require teams to complete fun sporting challenges, whilst others may require them to answer sporting trivia or complete fun photo and video tasks.